Melbourne City FC Thread

Grand final is always a home game for the highest finishing side.

But as per everything A League and Australian it's never that simple.

Melbourne City has always played home games at Aami. Victory has played home games at Aami and Marvel but since covid soley Aami. Western United have played home games all over the state even some in Tasmania, but recently generally at Aami.

So it's going to be a Melbourne City home grand final against a co tenant. Essentially a derby of sorts.

Whatever the semantics I'll be sitting in my usual seat with good access to bar.

Grand final is always a home game for the highest finishing side.

But as per everything A League and Australian it's never that simple.

Melbourne City has always played home games at Aami. Victory has played home games at Aami and Marvel but since covid soley Aami. Western United have played home games all over the state even some in Tasmania, but recently generally at Aami.

So it's going to be a Melbourne City home grand final against a co tenant. Essentially a derby of sorts.

Whatever the semantics I'll be sitting in my usual seat with good access to bar.
They’ve been a bit of a thorn for Melbourne City, no? You’ve only beaten them once in the last five meetings, with one draw and three defeats. Time to right that. Good luck.

This season they have been better, and the results reflect that.

But they've played their final already, last night's come from behind win vs Victory, in my opinion.

Winning a grand final isn't easy, and for us playing in our third in row with a very settled squad will be huge.

I think we got this.

(Most of this based on a few extra post match Canadian clubs).

This season they have been better, and the results reflect that.

But they've played their final already, last night's come from behind win vs Victory, in my opinion.

Winning a grand final isn't easy, and for us playing in our third in row with a very settled squad will be huge.

I think we got this.

(Most of this based on a few extra post match Canadian clubs).
Just getting the reply in now so this can’t be airbrushed away once you sober up. ;-)

Think you’ll be alright, especially if Berenguer is fit; he adds a bit of quality in the middle of the park that you badly miss when he’s out.

Interesting fact.

No team has won the premiership and championship 2 years running.

They are calling it the double double.

1 more sleep until the granny.

Really looking forward to this one. Although we haven’t beaten them this season, most recent 2:2 and 2 1:0 losses I'm pretty confident we should get over the line.

My only nagging worry is we never do things easy, even last year we had to come from behind.

I really hope we score first, they can shut out a game.

Anyway a bit to go before kick off but as o Friday arvo I'm pretty confident.

1 more sleep until the granny.

Really looking forward to this one. Although we haven’t beaten them this season, most recent 2:2 and 2 1:0 losses I'm pretty confident we should get over the line.

My only nagging worry is we never do things easy, even last year we had to come from behind.

I really hope we score first, they can shut out a game.

Anyway a bit to go before kick off but as o Friday arvo I'm pretty confident.
Its only United, you will smash them. Good luck mate. Our bookies make you big favourites to win for what its worth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.