Melbourne City FC Thread

All huff and puff for City but precious little quality in the final third, and they’ll have to strengthen in a few departments. Must have been a particularly sweet win for Wales and Garuccio.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if it's possible to buy tickets off the Internet to watch Melbourne City, and be allowed access to the ground, without having to register as supporter etc ? Cheers.

Does anyone know if it's possible to buy tickets off the Internet to watch Melbourne City, and be allowed access to the ground, without having to register as supporter etc ? Cheers.
I'm Australian, though not a resident of Melbourne, and I've looked at the site to buy tickets and I'd say that you wouldn't need register as a supporter, but i could be wrong. The A league doesn't tend to get very big crowds, so I would assume they'd be practically begging you buy tickets and wouldn't make you jump through many hoops to do so

I'm Australian, though not a resident of Melbourne, and I've looked at the site to buy tickets and I'd say that you wouldn't need register as a supporter, but i could be wrong. The A league doesn't tend to get very big crowds, so I would assume they'd be practically begging you buy tickets and wouldn't make you jump through many hoops to do so
Cheers Billy, I have emailed the club but they are yet to respond, but yours is my take on it too. Just wanted to make sure.

Mate, you can buy a ticket, via Ticketek just need to set up an account. You are not required to be a supporter of the home team.

But you can just rock up and get a ticket at the gate.

Season kicks off Friday week, 7th October with grand final rematch vs Western United. We've got a few new players in but have had an ordinary pre season and not to mention our pathetic cup loss. But as always at the start of the season optimism is high.

We have our family day this Sunday and I plan on the trip. (Other side of Melbourne to me).

If I find a decent season preview I'll post it, if not i put the basics out myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.