Melbourne City FC Thread

Congratulations Heartman,you were there in the lean times,this is how it feels to be City.
Cheers. Just got in and totally buzzing.

The emotions at the end nearly did me.

It's been some hard yards, and at times I felt like a bloke just screaming at the wind, but the feeling tonight as I hit the pillow is of fulfilment, doesn't matter what happens from here on I have endured the journey from the humble days of Heart to now being the best in the land.

Now it's time to maybe change my name "Cityman".

Goodnight all.

Congratulations to the other MCFC.

It’s fantastic that the efforts of CFG are starting to pay off, not just here and in Australia, but all around the world, seemingly.

Cheers. Just got in and totally buzzing.

The emotions at the end nearly did me.

It's been some hard yards, and at times I felt like a bloke just screaming at the wind, but the feeling tonight as I hit the pillow is of fulfilment, doesn't matter what happens from here on I have endured the journey from the humble days of Heart to now being the best in the land.

Now it's time to maybe change my name "Cityman".

Goodnight all.
Keep heartman. It’s your identity. Never forget your roots. Well done, I’m really chuffed for you all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.