Melbourne City FC Thread

Mentioned in the first half that we've withdrawn from the ACL.

Makes sense, but a shame after finally getting into the comp.

Bitter sweet.

We have withrawn from the qualifying rounds. But agree after all tge seasons after we actually get a go we withraw.

Having finals confirmed is pretty huge.

Reactions: kun
Lack of concentration the last 15/20mins.The ref was brilliant in the way he positioned himself in Melbourne attacking lines.

Ouch, that hurts.

We actually have one more game. Friday night against Newcastle, we might be released by then,unless there is a spike in daily cases (currently less than 5 per day and we are in a hard lockdown).

So we are actually going to play our last fixture now in Sydney vs Newcastle on Thursday night.

We expect restrictions to eased this weekend in Melbourne (but who knows) and our semi final looks like it will be played most likely in Sydney on the 18th and if we win then the grand final nearly certain to be played away from Melbourne on the 26th. (note nothing has been annnounced this is just my own opinion)

I was looking forward to a home grand final but it is what it is, and who really knows what could happen in a few weeks, planning anything these days is completely useless.

So we are actually going to play our last fixture now in Sydney vs Newcastle on Thursday night.

We expect restrictions to eased this weekend in Melbourne (but who knows) and our semi final looks like it will be played most likely in Sydney on the 18th and if we win then the grand final nearly certain to be played away from Melbourne on the 26th. (note nothing has been annnounced this is just my own opinion)

I was looking forward to a home grand final but it is what it is, and who really knows what could happen in a few weeks, planning anything these days is completely useless.
Has there been a widespread vaccination programme in Oz?

Has there been a widespread vaccination programme in Oz?
Not really.

The government hasn't been pushing it, and general population hasn't really demanded it. This is going back from Jan/Feb. Since this recent outbreak its now become a major focus especially in Melbourne.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.