Melbourne City FC Thread

Greatest night of our short existence.

On the way home I was thinking of all the shit times, the 20 or so consecutive losses, the complete spuds we had playing for us. The ramshackle training facility, the basic joke of a club we were.

And now to be cup holders and playing with passion (mind you was a very hard game to watch) and desire.

Can only get better.

What a night!!!!!

Sing your own songs, you shower of bastards.

Seriously though, well done Melbourne City and its fans, I hope this is the first of many.

As a born and bred Mancunian ... and later a Melburnian, many congratulations to all my Australian football-fan cousins! Melbourne City - well done!

Game tonight vs Roar at home. Could understand a flat performance but after a few barbs in the media between JVS and Aloisi I think the players will be up for it.

Be interesting to see the turn out and with any luck we pick up the win and close in on top spot.

Starting to enjoy this optimism and a spring in my step.

Currently 1-1, but City struggling a bit. Handbags from before the game has carried over into it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.