Memo to Joleon : Please don't go

but why have it on that particular day and not when the season is completed,have they ever had a parade before seasons end before?

bluemoonjack said:
sorry to hijack the thread but i can't post yet,has everyone seen when the rags have announced there victory parade is to be done,13th May,just 2 days after we could "POSSIBLY" win the cup can't help but think this date has been chosen to take the gloss of our possible victory and force ours to be done at a later date,and they call us bitters,sad,sad bastards
Is there not a more suitable thread to hijack?

Mancini intimated this week that Kolo Toure's services would not be retained, so given our paucity of centre-halves, allowing Lescott to depart would be unwise.

bluesoup said:
Thought Joleon was man of the match... He was immense and showed why he should stay.

I completely agree on both points. Absolutely outstanding yesterday.<br /><br />-- 28 Apr 2013, 09:03 --<br /><br />
Gabriel said:
Mancini intimated this week that Kolo Toure's services would not be retained, so given our paucity of centre-halves, allowing Lescott to depart would be unwise.

Unwise?

It would be madness.

blue12 said:
Lescott against the likes of Carroll is our best defender end of .
We didn't play Lescott yesterday to combat Carroll. At Upton park when Nastasic played he man marked him and had around 90% win rate in the air and on the ground I ythink. He just needed a rest so Lescott played.

Personally I think Lescott is a top defender and seems a top guy but he is firmly third choice and with the world cup soon it makes sense for him to leave. Makes financial sense for us as well.

CTID101 said:
blue12 said:
Lescott against the likes of Carroll is our best defender end of .
We didn't play Lescott yesterday to combat Carroll. At Upton park when Nastasic played he man marked him and had around 90% win rate in the air and on the ground I ythink. He just needed a rest so Lescott played.

Personally I think Lescott is a top defender and seems a top guy but he is firmly third choice and with the world cup soon it makes sense for him to leave. Makes financial sense for us as well.

Lescott would have played at WH but had a back injury, so we did actually play him v Carrol & every time anyone other than JL marked Carrol including VK, he got a free header, just as he would v Nastasic every time if the right cross came in.

JL is the best cb we have in these circumstances & imo the best on the ground too. And the so called 'slick' passing game of VK & Nastasic is a myth. It rarely happenes that either of them do anything different, they jusy look nice & cool when they give the ball away.

I love Lescott. Would be madness to sell him. He's very important for us.

forevermancity said:
bluemoonjack said:
sorry to hijack the thread but i can't post yet,has everyone seen when the rags have announced there victory parade is to be done,13th May,just 2 days after we could "POSSIBLY" win the cup can't help but think this date has been chosen to take the gloss of our possible victory and force ours to be done at a later date,and they call us bitters,sad,sad bastards
Is there not a more suitable thread to hijack?

yeah, the one about the parade, I would have thought

Well Nastasic dealt with Carroll at Upton Park and would have yesterday. He is so overrated its ridiculous.

JL is the best on the ground? At what? stopping players or passing?

It really isn't a myth your too blind to see it. I haven't met a City fan apart from you that would play Lescott over Nastasic. Says it all really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.