Memo to Joleon : Please don't go

DTKOAG said:
Always prone for a error im afraid. Very good back up tho.

They all are , Kompany and Nastasic make the odd error too .....

Lescott is far too good a player to let go , but like most of the other players he can't be 'guaranteed' starts ..... it's only people like Yaya who are!

I hope Lescott stays and we replace Kolo with a young upcoming player like Nicolas N'Koulou, Kyriakos Papadopoulos or Kurt Zouma.

If Lescott did leave and Spurs missed out on top 4, Jan Vertonghen would be a great signing IMO.

According to the OS twitter site Joleon has never been in a losing team at the Etihad. 49 games, 40 wins 9 draws. Not bad at all!

I would really like to keep at least one of Lescott/Kolo. At least try to offer them a deal with lower wages and see if they accept them!

Think Lescott will stay for another season at least. We are only one injury/suspension away from him playing week in week out. Plus, we don't want to burn Nasty out at such a young age. He's 20 and is absolute quality but at some point he will hit a dodgy patch and will need replacing for a couple of games, Lescott is a more than capable replacement.

black mamba said:
DTKOAG said:
Always prone for a error im afraid. Very good back up tho.

They all are , Kompany and Nastasic make the odd error too .....

Lescott is far too good a player to let go , but like most of the other players he can't be 'guaranteed' starts ..... it's only people like Yaya who are!

Spot on.....keep him.

Everyone's saying keep him for our benefit. Lescott is gone this summer.

He wants to play every week and is good enough to do so for nearly every club in the prem.

He is on huge wages for a backup player and it doesn't make sense to keep paying him when the money can be better used.

As for people saying oh what if Kompany or Nastasic get injured, to that I say you get on with it.
The rags have not had Vidic available for ages yet they dont seem to suffer. We have players who can play at CB and a talented CB in Rekik. They have to be given a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.