Memorial garden removed?

its a Barm

How very sad, I had a plaque and flower holder in the memorial garden for my dad who past 4 years ago I go there nearly every home game to talk to him with my daughter and grandsons, today I get there and they have all gone everyone's, what a very poor thing to do by the club I shall be on the phone Monday, I can imagine it's as upsetting for all the families that had stuff there.

Last edited:
Removed the whole garden or moved the flower holder and plaque?

Either one without any notification is not on, but if the holders and plaques have been moved it could be a temporary, tidying thing.

I thought I had noticed that this had disappeared, but didn't know if my mind was playing tricks on me. Very poor show from the club removing this, especially with no explanation to families who had memories of loved ones there.

How very sad, I had a plaque and flower holder in the memorial garden for my dad who past 4 years ago I go there nearly every home game to talk to him with my daughter and grandsons, today I get there and they have all gone everyone's, what a very poor thing to do by the club I shall be on the phone Monday, I can imagine it's as upsetting for all the families that had stuff there.

My 2 mates died recently and are there.At best an explanation before doing anything?

If it is just to clear and make a tidy area thats awful, will wait to hear more with interest.

#together?

2f03tqf.jpg

2unvqxx.jpg

I heard they're renovating the area and adding a tidier presentation section. I haven't read anything official. I hope we find out soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.