memorial scarf

Trigger said:
blue fingers said:
Mine and my brothers were robbed off our seats before we arrived so some theiving little fuckers have spares

dont remember them being on the seats I was handed mine as I entered the aisle, am I dreaming this or was I p*ssed!
i was given mine as i entered the concourse. unless we were both pissed?

Trigger said:
blue fingers said:
Mine and my brothers were robbed off our seats before we arrived so some theiving little fuckers have spares

dont remember them being on the seats I was handed mine as I entered the aisle, am I dreaming this or was I p*ssed!

I'm was under the impression they were left on the seats- all I know is that when we arrived at our seats 2 mins before kickoff everyone else had one apart from us. I'm sure the guy next to us said he got his off his seat- and I'm even more sure that nobody handed me one as I entered the aisle.

davymcfc said:
Trigger said:

They were definitely handed out just inside the turnstile. I remember going for a piss and people were chucking them on the floor and pissing on them

ali_bee said:
davymcfc said:

They were definitely handed out just inside the turnstile. I remember going for a piss and people were chucking them on the floor and pissing on them

i was in corporate nad they only handed out red bastard scarves

I have one of these. Again tied tied to the bed post. My mrs got one on the day but lost it, muppet! I have started wearing it again since Mancini staarted the scarf thing again. I love the scarf and the thoughts it brings back from that wonderful day. I do wonder though sometimes what it is worth. I think people are getting carried away though if they think they are going to go for a fortune.

theres one going on ebay:

<a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Manchester-City-Retro-Scarf-sealed-Roberto-Mancini_W0QQitemZ260532502153QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_SportsMemorabilia_Football_Memorabilia_ET?hash=item3ca8f27e89#ht_500wt_1182" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Manchester-City-R ... 500wt_1182</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.