memorial scarf

you can have mine if you want, I ripped of the labels though that had the writing on, I was pissed seen the word United and off they went. PM if you want it, free of charge

pouvignon said:
theres one going on ebay:

<a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Manchester-City-Retro-Scarf-sealed-Roberto-Mancini_W0QQitemZ260532502153QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_SportsMemorabilia_Football_Memorabilia_ET?hash=item3ca8f27e89#ht_500wt_1182" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Manchester-City-R ... 500wt_1182</a>

thats one we gave out to our fans a few seasons back,, not the munich one the rags gave out at ot,

bidding is upto £9 at the min,,,,,, ive seen them in club shop for £3,,!!

I've just seen a united one with the programme go for 2k

Selling their history again

mancity89 said:
I've just seen a united one with the programme go for 2k

Selling their history again
where?
Not looking to sell but I have a member of the family who is in the media who was there( I could'nt make it) He got me both the city and scum scarves (which are still sealed with the letters) as well as the programmes (which he got signed by ricky hatton) curious as to the value

are the they same as the ones given out at the home Derby that year? If so I had rakes of them but gave them away

sorry in 2007. Thaskin scarves!! I was in a box that day and most of the lads gave me their scarves.

I'll check when I go home and see if I have any left

Esteban de la Sexface said:
are the they same as the ones given out at the home Derby that year? If so I had rakes of them but gave them away

sorry in 2007. Thaskin scarves!! I was in a box that day and most of the lads gave me their scarves.

it also has a thin black line between the blue & white sections of the scarf mate

shadygiz said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:

it also has a thin black line between the blue & white sections of the scarf mate

well in that case no.. Mine are just blue and White. Sorry Sput

I have my scarf and a signed ticket from Sven on the day. After a load of beer I went back to the Radisson where me and my mrs were staying for the night. He was living in the hotel at the time and was at a table in the bar having a bottle of wine with Tord and another fella. I hate pestering people and wouldnormally leave footballer etc alone but felt it was too good an opportunity to miss out on. I told him that if he achieved nothing else at City, to beat them twice in a year and especially to win at the swamp after all those years, and on such a big day was just priceless. Got a pic with him which I would upload if I knew how to.He was so gracious and humble.Top bloke. He then got a round of applause from other blues as he made his way out of the bar. One of the best days watching City if not the best for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.