Memory foam mattresses

burning blue soul

sun, sand, sea....thats right, im at rhyl sun ctr
Bought one of these two years ago, top of the range £600 worth, now it looks like the feckin penines. Stopped bouncing back into shape after about 18 months and has been a bad buy, can't believe I fell for the salesman schpiel! My spider senses were tingling at the time, but I ignored it and now need a new one :(

Anyone got anything good to say about these things?

By the way, I'm not a fat c**t.

stop having sex so much then. try the sink/couch/washing machine.. or the local park.

(im just jealous)

Just buy a really good quality matress. It should cost around £600.
We spent a fortune on one ten years ago and it's still in really good nick and neither Mrs NQT or myself are the smallest of people

NQT said:
We spent a fortune on one ten years ago and it's still in really good nick and neither Mrs NQT or myself are the smallest of people

That is what pisses me off the most, I ignored my usual 'modern technology is mostly shite' mentality and it cost me. The bloke threw in that they use it on the space shuttle and I fell for it, I don't know what they use it for, probably bog roll!

myleftfoot said:
NQT said:

That is what posses me off the most, I ignored my usual 'modern technology is mostly shite' mentality and it cost me. The bloke threw in that they use it on the space shuttle and I fell for it, I don't know what they use it for, probably bog roll!

you feel for that? you fool! you actually hover above it in space! you should of gone in there with the mindset of newton.

let that be a lesson to you!

I have made the tooling that produces them.
In the process of making the tools to produce Mem foam Pillows.

aphex said:
myleftfoot said:
That is what posses me off the most, I ignored my usual 'modern technology is mostly shite' mentality and it cost me. The bloke threw in that they use it on the space shuttle and I fell for it, I don't know what they use it for, probably bog roll!

you feel for that? you fool! you actually hover above it in space! you should of gone in there with the mindset of newton.

let that be a lesson to you!

I keep falling into the wifes buttock crevice dip, and I once fell into my nob divot, needed a step ladder to get out of that ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.