MEN again...

vincent

Now doing a 'help to keep carols Tevez petition - persuade carlos to stay'

Now I know many fans would like Tevez to be here next year but I get the feeling majority of blues are not really arsed what happens.... Can't help but feel the MEN are taking the piss again.

I should imagine that most City fans would be more than happy for him to make up his mind sooner rather than later, and if he goes he goes. He's been a joy to watch but like any other player, if he doesn't want to play for MCFC then he can do one! Pride in Battle involves not begging any shitehawk to stay.

Not bothered anymore. If he stays, great. If he goes, he'll get replaced.

Yes he had a great season and has a good goalscoring record while with us, but no player is bigger than the team, except Shearer when at Newcastle.

I can't help but feel a bit of sympathy and respect for him though. It must be really, really hard to miss your children growing up. He comes accross as a quite sencire and honest bloke and some things are more important than football.

The coming season will probably be the best in Tevez's career barring some freak injury, I'd like him to spend it with us and if signing a petition may help swing it then I'll be happy to sign.

they just want to highlight our plight, in fact anything that diverts the attention from their own shit club, they are truly shitting it.

its fun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.