Men Only

The world's gone backwards.
Simpler times. A small sanctuary, away from the daily grind. A place to talk. A place without the constant distraction of the twittering female. A place without the flash of a cleavage, a well turned ankle or even the 'is she or isn't she' knicker discussion of the young girl in the corner with her mates in the short skirt who keeps looking at me, I swear she's looking at me, fuck off mate I saw her first and besides she's well out of your league, she can tell you have a girlfriend, they know that sort of stuff, she looks the sort that won't mind a married man, naaa not for me, don't like her eyebrows...

Why was this a thing? What happened when the young barmaid had a night off? Did you get Big Dave or his massive missus?

Simpler times. A small sanctuary, away from the daily grind. A place to talk. A place without the constant distraction of the twittering female. A place without the flash of a cleavage, a well turned ankle or even the 'is she or isn't she' knicker discussion of the young girl in the corner with her mates in the short skirt who keeps looking at me, I swear she's looking at me, fuck off mate I saw her first and besides she's well out of your league, she can tell you have a girlfriend, they know that sort of stuff, she looks the sort that won't mind a married man, naaa not for me, don't like her eyebrows...

Why was this a thing? What happened when the young barmaid had a night off? Did you get Big Dave or his massive missus?
Normally Brenda or Eunice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.