MEN Player Ratings!

kippaxchris

Just having a read through the MEN from today and find it absolutely ridiculous that the United players have got better ratings than our players from the Saturday games! How is it possible?

It even says United 1-1 Southampton (obviously) with Southampton having 54% of possession with more shots & more shots on target, where as City are down as winning 1-3 (obviously) and having 63% possession with more shots and 7 more shots on target so how on earth have the United players got a better combined rating than ours? Its obvious that the paper is biased!

De Gea 7 - Hart 7
Rafael 7 - Richards 6
Jones 7 - Garcia 7
Evans 7 - Nastasic 7
Evra 7 - Clichy 5
Nani 7 - Nasri 6
Carrick 7 - Fernandinho 7
Januzaj 8 - Toure 6
Fellaini 6 - Silva 7
Rooney 7 - Negredo 7
Van Persil 7 - Aguero 8

So according to this paper United's defence & midfield were better than ours which i find laughable! How Silva come away with a 7 and Richards a 6 is crazy. Also we didn't even get a mention on the Sunday Supplement.

kippaxchris said:
Just having a read through the MEN from today and find it absolutely ridiculous that the United players have got better ratings than our players from the Saturday games! How is it possible?

It even says United 1-1 Southampton (obviously) with Southampton having 54% of possession with more shots & more shots on target, where as City are down as winning 1-3 (obviously) and having 63% possession with more shots and 7 more shots on target so how on earth have the United players got a better combined rating than ours? Its obvious that the paper is biased!

De Gea 7 - Hart 7
Rafael 7 - Richards 6
Jones 7 - Garcia 7
Evans 7 - Nastasic 7
Evra 7 - Clichy 5
Nani 7 - Nasri 6
Carrick 7 - Fernandinho 7
Januzaj 8 - Toure 6
Fellaini 6 - Silva 7
Rooney 7 - Negredo 7
Van Persil 7 - Aguero 8

So according to this paper United's defence & midfield were better than ours which i find laughable! How Silva come away with a 7 and Richards a 6 is crazy. Also we didn't even get a mention on the Sunday Supplement.

Relax , M8

I have begun to realise that the press know full well what's going on but still have to contend with the commercial implications of breaking it to all the , Brian (family man) Riggs, Shrek , Wellaverage,stan laurel,
& van Rapist fans that their bunch of arrogant posers and their club are on the slide ... it'll take a while, yet.. but it's already happened. in reality... to paraphrase TS Eliot. 'No m(f)an can bear too much reality'..
Gollum will shepherd them onwards and downwards.....

tick, fookin tock..

Could be worse. Have you seen the ratings for the Sunderland team in one of the papers today? All 2's, 3's and 4's with descriptions ranging from 'clueless and gutless' to 'ineffective and gutless'. Now that's a set of ratings!

cookster said:
Rated by different people. We set the bar much higher ;)

Yep that's true mate but still to give Silva 7 Richards 6 and Clichy 5 is shocking! Granted Clichy wasn't very good but he did make some important blocks and interceptions from crosses when it was 1-2, and from what i heard Fellaini was absolutely dreadful and was taken of for that reason yet he scores higher than one of ours and the same as Toure.

All of their team played at 70 % of their potential ( one reached 80% ) and yet they could only draw at home to Southampton !
I know Saints are decent this year but it says more about the state of the scum !

Bodicoteblue said:
All of their team played at 70 % of their potential ( one reached 80% ) and yet they could only draw at home to Southampton !
I know Saints are decent this year but it says more about the state of the scum !

Oh I am enjoying this downward spiral of the Rags! It is almost like the media have become so rag-based that they are being pulled into this abyss as well! There is going to an almighty fallout from this, of a scale to eclipse that of the post-busby era.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.