MEN says Kaka tops wanted list!!!

OrigamiNinja

Obviously as he is one of the best players in the World but much like a Ferrari topped my Xmas wanted list I had to make do with a pair of slippers and a new wallet!

Yeah, and I wanted Jo Blythe and Kerry Gosney to forecast me a personal White Christmas, but that never materialised either....

Stupid article in M.E.N IMO, they say Kaka is top of our wanted list (which all of us know) and then say nothing else about a potential deal!

Kaka ,Villa, its all bollocks ,Men have as much idea as we do NOTHING

Here's some logic from my 8 year old son...............

One of the reported threads on Newsnow was that Spurs are monitoring Dunne's position.

The lad says "that's because Dunne wears the number 22 which is the shirt Kaka wants"

We can all dream I suppose.

Kaka & Villa with no european football at all (near certain) next year?????????

I have heard more reliable information, Press Conference COMS, 4pm Wednesday, it appears we have finally signed Godot.

If you do not believe just wait and see, heard it from his agent Sam Beckett.

citoeast said:
Kaka & Villa with no european football at all (near certain) next year?????????

I have heard more reliable information, Press Conference COMS, 4pm Wednesday, it appears we have finally signed Godot.

If you do not believe just wait and see, heard it from his agent Sam Beckett.

Godot?
Where does he play? Centre half? Midfield? *8-)
Is he Dutch?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.