MEN - United have "embarrassed" City over academy graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rag friend sent me a text message last week.

"Its not over yet."

Well, guess what. It's over.

They spent more than Bob Dylan makes in royalties to get to the top and they failed miserably. Of course the press are going to deflect from their failures as much as possible. It's easy to feel sorry for a loser that everybody wants to win. But United are still losers.

Samuel Luckhurst is a shit snivelling cockroach, just like James Robson and a few others who write for that paper.

I have pointed this out on numerous occasions recently.

5 United articles, 2 in the top 3 articles, before you get to a City article after endless scrolling down the page.

The MUEN have reached a new low as regards reporting on City.

See for yourselfs. See if you can find the first City article.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk

Samuel Luckhurst is a shit snivelling cockroach, just like James Robson and a few others who write for that paper.

This is yet another shoddy piece of unbalanced journalism from a struggling local newspaper. It says a lot about the editorial standards that this line in the article was not spotted in the checking process. This piece has no context. No reference to United being forced to play their kids, no reference to the fact that City's youth teams continue to be light years ahead of the rags at all levels. The reference to sugar daddy club is a disgrace. City's owners have invested millions in the local community, helping to build schools and colleges and affordable homes. They have invested millions in our universities and are spearheading the regeneration of Manchester, helping to create thousands of jobs. Virtually none of this has been reflected in our local newspaper (despite some good work from Stuart Brennan)
This relentless negativity is one of the reasons thousands of City fans continue to boycott the paper and why many Mancunian business people refuse to purchase advertising in the MEN.

I wonder if the MUEN will big up United's post match press conference yesterday. A total embarassment.

It lasted less than 60 seconds with what appeared to be one journalist present.

You can bet that if we'd finished sixth, the room would have been packed for Pep.

united_banner_1897690c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.