men who look like old lesbians

^^^ that **** mushy pea's face makes me so angry for some reason.

watching him, rooney and wio getting beaten to a pulp would be a happy happy day.

TCIB said:
014_michael_moore--300x300.jpg

Without the beard Mr Moore here defo fits the bill.

Bowling to be a concubine. ;-)

@mcfclovin, icwhutudidthar

@Gordon, Man i really should have assumed he would be fucked now, he was not exactly a prime physical specimin in his prime was he, granted.

That looks like some terrible result of man trying to beat nature, christ man what has been seen cannot be unseen.

sad-numb.png

gordondaviesmoustache said:
TCIB said:
Steve Tyler anyone?

steventyler.jpg

6qape86.png

I thought my woman tits were bad. I bet all those groupies who fucked him in the eighties are really proud of themselves when they look at that.

They probably remember as much of the eighties as him = FUCK ALL

Steve Tyler quote " I knew i was doing too much cocaine when i looked down and i could see my feet through my nose<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:58 am --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:
TCIB said:

I thought my woman tits were bad. I bet all those groupies who fucked him in the eighties are really proud of themselves when they look at that.

They probably remember as much of the eighties as him = FUCK ALL

Steve Tyler quote "I knew i was doing too much cocaine when i looked down and i could see my feet through my nose"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.