Mendy being chased by City stewards

Yes he is injured so what the fu*k he doing running on the pitch ? No other injured player felt the need to .No one wants to isolate him but he should use a but more commonsense. The talk should be about how magnificent the team was .Not Mendy being chased by stewards
Correct.

Hells bells some City fans love having a go at their own players. His crime ? Celebrating a victory. You need to forgive me, I celebrated like a balloon last night. I didn't play either.
No.and your not contracted to play for City.
And barely played.
And already made a silly dash onto the pitch ,throwing crutches away ...and endangering your rehabilitation
Nor did u get warned by Pep ...your manager..
Nor have u barely played any football,amd simultaneously been in the limelight continuously ..off the pitch..
Nor do you play in a posistion where we are struggling Big -Time......we need our 1st choice left back,healthy and fit...
Why not simply wait until the players are in the tunnel...why always Mendy..not playing but partying.?

We just beat the dippers. He was fucking loving it... team spirit is our biggest asset

Chill leave it out about Mendy celebrating on the pitch... everybody was wound up look at Pep. Massive game massive result!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.