Mendy being chased by City stewards

Made me laugh the way the stewards tried to pretend they weren’t actually chasing him when they realised who it was.

Anyone annoyed by that video needs to lighten up though, ffs.

Totally agree if he had not attended or sat quiet in the seats some would have been on his back. Think it’s great he still supports the lads whilst being out injured and the video was brilliant. You can tell the players appreciate it as well. Think some need to lighten up a bit!

Not surprised the stewards didn't recognize him... Maybe if they had Twitter accounts since he's the only player on the team averaging more tweets a week than minutes played.

Is he? I don't follow him on Twitter so have no idea how active he is.

Must be a lot more active than he is on the pitch for us, turning out to be one of our most expensive mistakes,

Like I said mate, I wouldn't know. No accounting for the injuries he's had, just rotten luck rather than a mistake imo

Totally agree if he had not attended or sat quiet in the seats some would have been on his back. Think it’s great he still supports the lads whilst being out injured and the video was brilliant. You can tell the players appreciate it as well. Think some need to lighten up a bit!
There was a picture going around with his arm around Kun's neck and frankly, Kun didn't look too impressed

This is the best time spirit we have ever had at our club. I'm loving the excitement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.