Mercer Jacket - NEED IT!!

lewisMCFC

Its out of stock at the moment, anyone know when its back in stock?

If flying to Australia on the 22nd Sept and I want it as a travelling jacket.

Thanks, Lewis

I'm pretty sure that they sell the Mercer Jacket in the Nike store in town, you know the one on Market Street......

ring both stores pal and try the mail order phone number.

been told on good authority bud that it will be xmas,only made 600 across the size band s-xxl,pretty s**t really

dr mcfc is mine said:
been told on good authority bud that it will be xmas,only made 600 across the size band s-xxl,pretty s**t really

No factories make clothing in such small numbers.

If they do its shit quality or bespoke and costs a fortune.

I would say minimum of 1500-3000 in each size range. Or the others have been made they are just not releasing them till Christmas.

I feel truly blessed to have one. What I would say though is that the sizing is a little small. I usually take XL in jackets but had to be an XXL for the Mercer jacket.

It is a cracking jacket though, lovely colour, gorgeous embroidery, and the MCFC on the back has the words Manchester City Football Club embroidered in the MCFC initials themselves. If you have one, take a look, bet you didn't notice that eh?

There are two zip pockets and there is an inside pocket with a button to fasten it, and also a mobile phone pocket too.

Apart from the possibility that we might not have Etihad or Umbro in the future, it is fairly future proof too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.