Meri Demiral

If he's keeping de ligt out of the team, why would they sell him?

The reason he got in the team , was due to de ligt's injury.

He has siezed his chance. Of course , Juve would be want want to accommodate de ligt back in the team given their investment in him.

I have not seen him play , but by all accounts he has been doing good . And at 21, the fee seems reasonable

The reason he got in the team , was due to de ligt's injury.

He has siezed his chance. Of course , Juve would be want want to accommodate de ligt back in the team given their investment in him.

I have not seen him play , but by all accounts he has been doing good . And at 21, the fee seems reasonable
Ah OK cheers for the info, I haven't watched him just seen a few clips and he looks to have all the attributes. I reckon juve will be reluctant to let him leave.

Unless I'm missing something, he's almost 22 and looks like he's barely played. Even at Sassualo and Alanyaspor, he played 14 & 16 games, and he's had 6 at Juventus. Might be one for the future but we have Garcia & THB. The likes of Tah, Upamecano, Ruben Dias and others have all played a lot more games at bigger clubs. Confusing one.

Loads of clubs after him.

Keeping De ligt out of the team

Pep Guardiola is crazy about Juventus defender Merih Demiral and he wants to see the 21 year old in his team.

Manchester City are very eager to sign the Turkish defender and are ready to offer €45m to Juventus to complete the deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.