Meri Demiral

Is he eligible to play for us. I am just recalling Enes Unal who has now spent over. 3 seasons in Spain but still could not play for us.

Am I Reading too much into the fact that Leicester want him?

Probably a good sign. There scouting seems pretty good. I guess Leicester will get him cheap now or in the summer and then sell him on to us for a huge premium some time after.

No idea how good this guy is but Juve is one top club who are always worth approaching for even a top player due to their financial strategy.
Last summer they sold promising youngish players Cancelo and Kean to England to balance the books as the buyers were prepared to pay much of the fee upfront thus easing their heavy burden that the Cristiano deal has saddled them with.
So if the guy is worth it we have nothing to lose in asking them for the player.

That would be a concern, as the video showed a lot of last ditch tackles.
Apologies. I was carrying over a joke from another thread. I don't know how fast he is. But his videos don't jump out to me. He looks a tough defender. Can go either way.

No idea how good this guy is but Juve is one top club who are always worth approaching for even a top player due to their financial strategy.
Last summer they sold promising youngish players Cancelo and Kean to England to balance the books as the buyers were prepared to pay much of the fee upfront thus easing their heavy burden that the Cristiano deal has saddled them with.
So if the guy is worth it we have nothing to lose in asking them for the player.
We should take Sandro off them aswell, and kill our left-back curse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.