Mersey Gateway Bridge

i will never use it again...im still pissed off they accused me of lying in my appeal

Why do they need your address to pay? Presumably for Cc verification but every time it's a pain compared to throwing a coin in or flashing a card

Tolls ruled illegal due to admin error council to appeal May 9th

Ha ha ha - like York City council and the Lendal Bridge in the city centre - they put closures, restrictions etc on in about 2013 and kept on insisting what they were doing was correct. Appeal in 2014 decided the council had no power to do what they were doing and the signage they were using was illegal or inadequate.

Fifty odd thousand motorists could have asked for their money back and even then the council said everything they did was legal and they would continue to monitor the bridge so fines could be reissued at a later date.

As far as I am aware thats never happened so hopefully this one could be interesting too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.