Merson predicts 5-0?!

BigBlueNick

Man City v Bolton
PAUL PREDICTS: 5-0
This is a massive mis-match at the highest level because I just don't think Bolton are good enough.
They did well against Chelsea for about 45 minutes, but as soon as they conceded it could have been any score.
This isn't an important game for Bolton as long as it doesn't get silly.
They just need to be careful because the relegation scrap could go down to goal difference.

Notice though its all about Bolton! Nothing about how good City are at home or our form.
he refuses to give us the credit we deserve!

We haven't had a 5-0 at home all season, have we? 4-0 against Swansea and 5-1 against Norwich are the highest scoring matches I can remember. +5 more goals on the +/- would be welcome if only to ensure U****d need that 1 extra point.

Paul Merson evidently loves us.

What an absolute twat, everybody knows it's going to be 4-0.

Shows what an ignoramus he is!

Just trying to jinx us as some on here seem to be with 6-0 predictions. :P

LoveCity said:
Just trying to jinx us as some on here seem to be with 6-0 predictions. :P

I would be happy with a 1-0 victory which sees Kevin Davies get his 101 and 102 yellow cards for accidentally severing his own leg whilst trying but failing to maim one of our players. Thus he will take his rightful place as the dirtiest player in Premier League history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.