Message from a Sunderland fan

I really feel for Sunderland fans right now with all this noise on the Tyne, and hope they can finally get out of the 3rd Division. Always had utmost respect for Sunderland fans and soft spot for their club. The 14,000 plus who came to Maine Road on the last day of 90-91 were brilliant in the match and after they had been relegated. They were so noisy that day and their backing of their team was 2nd to none. Loved it that they did The Poznan on May 13th 2012. That respect was only enhanced by how sporting every one of them that I met at Wembley after the League Cup Final.

Last edited:
I really feel for Sunderland fans tight now with all this noise on the Tyne, and hope they can finally get out of the 3rd Division. Always had utmost respect for Sunderland fans and soft spot for their club. The 14,000 plus who came to Maine Road on the last day of 90-91 were brilliant in the match and after they had been relegated. They were so noisy that day and their backing of their team was 2nd to none. Loved it that they did The Poznan on May 13th 2012. That respect was only enhanced by how sporting every one of them that I met at Wembley after the League Cup Final.
Amen to all that

I really feel for Sunderland fans tight now with all this noise on the Tyne, and hope they can finally get out of the 3rd Division. Always had utmost respect for Sunderland fans and soft spot for their club. The 14,000 plus who came to Maine Road on the last day of 90-91 were brilliant in the match and after they had been relegated. They were so noisy that day and their backing of their team was 2nd to none. Loved it that they did The Poznan on May 13th 2012. That respect was only enhanced by how sporting every one of them that I met at Wembley after the League Cup Final.
Echo that. Spent a happy hour drinking outside the Euston Tap in 2014 after the Cup final, a credit to their team and city.

They'll be back.

A message to all Mackems. Don't be too concerned about the Toon takeover. They're stuck with the same squad until January, by which time they could be adrift at the bottom. Buying quality players in the Jan window is always difficult but even more so if they're in the relegation zone. Sunderland could be playing them in the championship next season - now wouldn't that be funny ?

A message to all Mackems. Don't be too concerned about the Toon takeover. They're stuck with the same squad until January, by which time they could be adrift at the bottom. Buying quality players in the Jan window is always difficult but even more so if they're in the relegation zone. Sunderland could be playing them in the championship next season - now wouldn't that be funny ?
Great post. Careful what you wish for.....as much as it's a win/win for Steve Bruce, the erstwhile Brown Ale brigade should take their time wishing him and celebrating Mike Ashley gone. Think Leeds United!!!
Bruce has kept Newcastle in the Premier League despite everything. Let's face it, they ain't winning nowt this year, so staying up would be a decent start, methinks.

Personally I think Nufc fans are missing several things.
It is an investment fund to cover lack of income tax in Saudi. It is not an act of benevolence by them. They want money out too.
The 330bn is not all for football, it is for everything in the investment portfolio.
Petrol and oil is getting phased out so income will have to be maximised in other areas for the Saudi fund.
Nufc fans hated Ashley and used zero hour contracts as a stick to heat him with; they are seemingly fine with human rights violations, terrorist funding and deaths though.
Many people will hate them now too, not jealously but because they have sold out to the Saudis who are hated world wide.
Players will still want to go to Liverpool, two Manc teams and London.
Without a plan and good staff it will not work. Chucking money must be chucked correctly. Amanda Stavely is not a foitball person. She is famous for working at a theme park ,shagging Prince Andrew and having one eye out for the shopping and the other halfway back with the change.
They won't win the league in my lifetime.

Personally I think Nufc fans are missing several things.
It is an investment fund to cover lack of income tax in Saudi. It is not an act of benevolence by them. They want money out too.
The 330bn is not all for football, it is for everything in the investment portfolio.
Petrol and oil is getting phased out so income will have to be maximised in other areas for the Saudi fund.
Nufc fans hated Ashley and used zero hour contracts as a stick to heat him with; they are seemingly fine with human rights violations, terrorist funding and deaths though.
Many people will hate them now too, not jealously but because they have sold out to the Saudis who are hated world wide.
Players will still want to go to Liverpool, two Manc teams and London.
Without a plan and good staff it will not work. Chucking money must be chucked correctly. Amanda Stavely is not a foitball person. She is famous for working at a theme park ,shagging Prince Andrew and having one eye out for the shopping and the other halfway back with the change.
They won't win the league in my lifetime.
Who's the other?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.