message to the flappers.

stavros

Ok, just thought i would share this with you to try and calm down some of you drama queens.

I have a mate who works on the analysis team at another premiership club.

Their fans were going berserk in the January 2011 transfer window that they desperately needed a striker, and that the club were 'doing fuck all about it'. The fans were royally kicking off.

Behind the scenes though, they were working seriously hard. My mate was telling me they put in a total of 92 bids for different players during that window. NINETY TWO........ hell of a lot really.

These were targets that had been scouted from all around the globe, including Pavel Pobregnyak (sp), and others.

I guess what I am trying to say , is that although we are in a very dfferent situation to the club i am referring to, it is so so difficlt to land a player . It can take a lot of time.

All those that think Marwood and the recruitment team are sitting on their thumbs, are bang bang out of order. I can guarantee we will be working tirelessly behind the scenes, and come the end of the window we will all be happy .

The fact that we can't easily improve our squad is also a factor.
Any old average or even good player won't improve us .

We are shopping at Harrods these days.

The club will not stand still this transfer window , just have a bit of pateince

flappers.gif

The flappers look impressed.

stavros said:
Ok, just thought i would share this with you to try and calm down some of you drama queens.

Their fans were going berserk in the January 2011 transfer window that they desperately needed a striker, and that the club were 'doing fuck all about it'. The fans were royally kicking off.

Behind the scenes though, they were working seriously hard. My mate was telling me they put in a total of 92 bids for different players during that window. NINETY TWO........ hell of a lot really.

These were targets that had been scouted from all around the globe, including Pavel Pobregnyak (sp), and others.

I guess what I am trying to say , is that although we are in a very dfferent situation to the club i am referring to, it is so so difficlt to land a player . It can take a lot of time.

All those that think Marwood and the recruitment team are sitting on their thumbs, are bang bang out of order. I can guarantee we will be working tirelessly behind the scenes, and come the end of the window we will all be happy .

The club will not stand still this transfer window , just have a bit of pateince

I've read this at least ten times now and I can't find the clue, what's wrong with posting youtube clips? Is it Michael Owen on a 5 year contract worth £200k per week?

charliebigspuds said:
stavros said:

I've read this at least ten times now and I can't find the clue, what's wrong with posting youtube clips? Is it Michael Owen on a 5 year contract worth £200k per week?

some people just arent cryptic enough are they

stavros said:
charliebigspuds said:
stavros said:

some people just arent cryptic enough are they

no mate they certainly aren't,.......is it Cavanni?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.