Messages for Bridgy.

Vicky

I know its a personal subject but after much thought I think we as City fans and as people who love and respect wayne bridge should say a few words of support in a time when he needs our support. Wayne is obviously hurting and very angry (who wouldn't be?) but what I would say id this...Don't let that low life slug do any more damage. Ok, so don't shake his hand but on the other side, don't break his nose either. We can't afford another player getting a RED and a 4 game suspension.

As far as playing for England goes, it is obviously your decision but I know, and Im sure I speek for the vast majority of City fans, if not them all, when I say this is your last chance to win a world cup medal and you should re-consider your decision mate. Know this, every City fan and , I should imagine, fans from other EPL clubs would love to see you there. As City fans we will be proud to see you grace the fields of South Africa. So come on Bridgy, please reconsider and stand tall, don't let that cheating little shit ruin the last chance for glory because it will eat you alive to watch the England team play knowing that you could have been there.

England needs you mate and City need you. Get out there and make us proud.

Don't let him hurt you any more and don't let him ruin everything you have work for and don't let him ruin your dreams.

CTID.

Women are just women, love is just love! and after a few years of her moaning and the smell of her shit it's no more special than a new or even old pair of trainers! the beatles were wrong when they said 'all you need is love' because there are so many other things to life that are fun exciting and fulfillful! okay enjoying them things with a woman is great but there will be plenty of other birds out there for your future so grow a pair Bridge, man up, get on with life, show them cnuts that you are above all this shit, play for City, beat Chelsea, play for England, be around Terry, show him that your life is more important than his!

Vicky said:
I know its a personal subject but after much thought I think we as City fans and as people who love and respect wayne bridge should say a few words of support in a time when he needs our support. Wayne is obviously hurting and very angry (who wouldn't be?) but what I would say id this...Don't let that low life slug do any more damage. Ok, so don't shake his hand but on the other side, don't break his nose either. We can't afford another player getting a RED and a 4 game suspension.

As far as playing for England goes, it is obviously your decision but I know, and Im sure I speek for the vast majority of City fans, if not them all, when I say this is your last chance to win a world cup medal and you should re-consider your decision mate. Know this, every City fan and , I should imagine, fans from other EPL clubs would love to see you there. As City fans we will be proud to see you grace the fields of South Africa. So come on Bridgy, please reconsider and stand tall, don't let that cheating little shit ruin the last chance for glory because it will eat you alive to watch the England team play knowing that you could have been there.

Don't let him hurt you any more and don't let him ruin everything you have work for and don't let him ruin your dreams.

CTID.

Please don't speak for all City fans.
I could not give a shit about the world cup or international football at all. I would be happy if no City player was to go to South Africa, then they can have the rest they need, come back for a good pre-season and on to challenge for the Premiership.

Swordfish7 said:
Vicky said:

CTID.

Please don't speak for all City fans.
I could not give a shit about the world cup or international football at all. I would be happy if no City player was to go to South Africa, then they can have the rest they need, come back for a good pre-season and on to challenge for the Premiership.

+1

Whilst the London posse have exploited their media connections time and again (the Dubai 'happy families' shots, your ex recruiting Max Clifford) you have been a model of integrity and restraint. By repeatedly requesting for privacy and respect for your family and son; and by putting in decent shifts in the blue shirt, you have earnt my sincere admiration Bridgey.
You are - and will always be - more of a man than that weaselly-faced scum-bucket Terry could EVER hope to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.