Messi compared to Maradona

urban genie

Played in one league in a dominant team.
Been average internationally

Sorry but he is no maradona.

If he has moved about an done it I would be able to thinhk he was the best, but for me if I could choose and argentinian foorward I would rather have Aguero or Tevez

DISCUSS

Last edited:

If he has moved aboit an ddone it I would be able to thinhk he was the best, bit for me if I could choose and argentinian foorward I would rather have Aguero or Tevez

DISCUSS
Maradona was (unlike Messi) ridiculously one-footed and (unlike Messi) only intermittently brilliant throughout his career.

Maradona simply did not deliver the goods throughout his career, but when he was on top of his game, like much of his time at Napoli and the ‘86 Workd Cup, then quite possibly the greatest footballer ever. Just wasn’t on top of his game consistently enough to be described ‘the greatest’.

For me, the greatest has to play with a high degree of consistency for the vast majority of their career.

I’ve also got a thing about someone so one-footed being called the greatest, but that’s my idiosyncrasy to bear.

Last edited:
Never fully convinced me, lets his mates do all his running and takes the glory. Doesn't work with Argentina and lesser sidekicks.

If he has moved aboit an ddone it I would be able to thinhk he was the best, bit for me if I could choose and argentinian foorward I would rather have Aguero or Tevez

DISCUSS

Hmmm have you ever considered taking up refereeing, I think your eye sight is suitably impaired.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.