Messi Slams Barça Board - Big Story in Spain

if messi is our only hope in the summer then forget it ?????
yes he was a world class player but if he comes to city then its back to the old city we once was retirement home and one last big payday

i remember somebody at the club saying we will not be trying to sign superstars anymore and will be building our own from the youth academy or buy up and coming young players, now if mbappe was our target i would be happy to break the rule, and even if the £200million asking price would blow a big chunk of our spending budget i would rather go for mbappe than messi

Talk about a single player bigger than the club. In fairness , he is one of the best of all time

Funny isn't it ? FCBarca would have us to believe that only some club with some middle east owners had some big ego players and problem with siding with the staff over the player. Unfortunately, poor Abidal will be sacrificed for Messi well-being.

But, as you said, if one player has "earned" this right , it is clearly Messi. Best player in the world, one of the best of all time and an academy player. And Abidal isn't either a genius director, it can be a blessing for Barça.

EQGHCRhWsAAgJVx

Caption comp.

More chance kinkladze re signing for us than messi.

This is more a plot to get pep back at the club than messi coming to city :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.