Mesut Ozil and Sead Kolasinac out of Newcastle trip.Thugs win ?????

I'm going to wildly speculate that the would be car jackers have found out where one or both of them live and got spotted casing the joint maybe for a robbery while they were in Newcastle.

I suppose you could guess the players are at risk of some sort of revenge attack and we all know getting on the pitch isn't an issue thanks to the Jack Grealish incident, but a gang of robbers trying another robbery seems more likely to me.

I'm going to wildly speculate that the would be car jackers have found out where one or both of them live and got spotted casing the joint maybe for a robbery while they were in Newcastle.

I suppose you could guess the players are at risk of some sort of revenge attack and we all know getting on the pitch isn't an issue thanks to the Jack Grealish incident, but a gang of robbers trying another robbery seems more likely to me.
Must be more than that, they and the club could easily arrange security while they are away if it was only a robbery they were worried about.

Must be more than that, they and the club could easily arrange security while they are away if it was only a robbery they were worried about.

Probably one of the wives saw them around the neighbourhood and panicked, and now their heads aren't in the game.

Maybe I'm naive, but the way they shit themselves when Kolasinac stood up to them despite him being unarmed - just doesn't seem like they're going to plan murder in front of 50,000 people which is what I've seen suggested quite a lot on social media, that there could be a Monica Seles type situation.

Anyway hopefully it's nothing and they're OK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.