Mesut Ozil and Sead Kolasinac out of Newcastle trip.Thugs win ?????

Must be more than that, they and the club could easily arrange security while they are away if it was only a robbery they were worried about.
Thinking that they are more than car jackers. Could be a criminal organisation.

Fucking shite that, feel for them.

They both have a lot of money between them. I would go for the top men, ex SAS to sort it out. It could though be a foreign team of gangsters and not just your usual toerag street criminals, but the way they were easily chased off in the video that is unlikely.

Fucking shite that, feel for them.
Scummy lowlife arseholes.

I always thought some security was more of a status symbol in these big posh houses. I suppose for some it is a legit concern. Espesh if you fucked off out of Russia with a target on your back.

As kids we would go and play in Paul ince's cool 5-a-side nets (when he was out, he was actually a super cool fella but i digress), garden hopping etc but never saw any robbers/dodgy geezers. A lot of City and Utd players lived on this road, all i remember is getting loads of cash for wagon wheels and cherry coke by washing their cars and shit carol singing(can't believe i did that).

Scummy lowlife arseholes.

I always thought some security was more of a status symbol in these big posh houses. I suppose for some it is a legit concern. Espesh if you fucked off out of Russia with a target on your back.

As kids we would go and play in Paul ince's cool 5-a-side nets (when he was out, he was actually a super cool fella but i digress), garden hopping etc but never saw any robbers/dodgy geezers. A lot of City and Utd players lived on this road, all i remember is getting loads of cash for wagon wheels and cherry coke by washing their cars and shit carol singing(can't believe i did that).
You leave Carol out of this, it's not her fault she's tone deaf, you heartless mutha!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.