Mesut Ozil and Sead Kolasinac out of Newcastle trip.Thugs win ?????

Must be more than that, they and the club could easily arrange security while they are away if it was only a robbery they were worried about.
Yes, I wonder about this whenever a dippers pad is raided during a match (i.e. all the time). Given it has happened so often, why on earth don't the players get security in for a few hours. 2 guys and a prominently parked van would do the trick. Players not short of a bob or two.

This happened right near where I live, Nasri is local too. Or was at least

It’ll be a humiliation thing. Loads of people in the underworld will know who those two are on the moped and saw the way their arses totally went. These moped gangs are made out to be unorganised little scruffs and chances but they are clearly linked to harder and higher up criminal organisations.

What a sad state of affairs. Fill your house with some hard arsed ex military and go and play your footy.

And a couple of dogs, a croc in the bathroom, a komodo dragon arsing about in the cellar, and sharpened bamboo that shoots up through the floorboards into even a stout workboot. If any of you bastards had a thought of breaking in whilst I'm up in CBL3 yer know what to expect!

And a couple of dogs, a croc in the bathroom, a komodo dragon arsing about in the cellar, and sharpened bamboo that shoots up through the floorboards into even a stout workboot. If any of you bastards had a thought of breaking in whilst I'm up in CBL3 yer know what to expect!
Betamax are worth fuck all these days, so your safe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.