met mario tonight @@updated with piccy@@

salfordpaul

was out in town tonight and popped into san carlos with the mrs and daughter...big bad mario walked in and saw me in my white city jacket and wandered over! he was class, chatting away about all things city!

my daughter was over the moon he talked to us for about half an hour what a top man! have picturesif anyone doesn t believe me!

this lad loves city....big time!

Re: met mario tonight

Half an hour? Go on then!

The last lad who met him gave us the entire conversation

salfordpaul said:
was out in town tonight and popped into san carlos with the mrs and daughter...big bad mario walked in and saw me in my white city jacket and wandered over! he was class, chatting away about all things city!

my daughter was over the moon he talked to us for about half an hour what a top man! have picturesif anyone doesn t believe me!

Copy and paste, or it didn't happen!!!

;-)

salfordpaul said:

He is a top guy isn't he. Had a quick chat with him last weekend, got slated and nobody believed me. I agree with you, I got the impression he loves it here to.

I think that any1 who watches city cam or inside city can see for themselves that he's a nice person, bit mental perhaps but 1 of the good guys! Most of the stories we hear are trying to put him in a bad light, but i ignore it and pick out the funny/good stuff! Good to hear a "horses mouth" story!

At the start of the season I would have been happy for him to move on in summer.
I was completely wrong and would be gutted if we sold him now! Guy is top class and will only get better

<3 Mario

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.