Met Office Weather Observations — The storm is here!

Good point, maybe that is the case. I don't know tbh. Perhaps it's a decision made by several health and safety stakeholders, based on Met office advice. Council, Police, Club?

I’ve just seen this on a West Ham forum, I’m not sure how official this statement is but ''..The storm is not expected to affect the Premier League fixture on Sunday evening unless the Ethihad suffers from structure damage leading to heath and safety concerns'.

Bit different now mate.
Not stopped for hours and it’s bloody wild

Open moorland and no shelter doesn't help. In Rammy this morning and if the weather bods had not mentioned a storm I would have just called it a shit day. Raining but agree the wind has picked up over the last few hours. On a side note the river Irwells looking mean and not a duck or goose in sight.

In fact the wind has really picked up and Irwells banks look close to bursting. At 05.00 this morning it was fine apart from the rain. Can't see us playing in this ?

They’ve just said on the news that Network Rail are ‘urging’ people not to travel - West Ham fans can’t be expected to make the journey from London, surely?

Oh great more empty seats for Sly to talk about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.