Met Office Weather Observations — The storm is here!

Rain at 4:50a.m. this morning was coming in sideways. Really wild.
Came down to the kitchen to find water on the floor, dripping from extension roof. Think it is getting in under the tiles.

That's the four fence panels replaced and secured.
DON'T F-UK WITH MOTHER NATURE.
What a boring weekend with no match to attend.
C.T.I.D

That's the four fence panels replaced and secured.
DON'T F-UK WITH MOTHER NATURE.
What a boring weekend with no match to attend.
C.T.I.D

Boring two weekend now tbf.

I have a mini greenhouse in the yard, that I have retrieved from the entry after it was blown over the wall, will rebuild it tomorrow

Rain at 4:50a.m. this morning was coming in sideways. Really wild.
Came down to the kitchen to find water on the floor, dripping from extension roof. Think it is getting in under the tiles.
i had this a few months back, i had to strip off tiles and replace felt under the tiles.you might get lucky and it might just be the wind driving it in not happen again

There's always one twat, who thinks the emergency services are for their private use ;-)

The emergency services probably would not have saved me from being swept away as they were not cold water rapid trained and would therefore have had to phone through for the appropriate response team to attend by which time I would have been passing through wonderful Prestwich and a certain death. Not one actual fuck on this forum was give for my heroism in the face of insurmountable odds but I still came through with the goods the photo shoot and the video footage and expect nothing back in return. God bless me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.