Met Office Weather Observations — The storm is here!

Just beginning to blow a bit over here now. Been raining for two or three hours as well. Watching the mid table clash at Goodison at the moment, lovely weather there.

Didn't we have a cup game postponed because of snow on the ground about 10 yrs ago. Vs Utd?? Christ my memory is poor these days.

Yes the Sunderland game was called off.

Yeah, I remember battling to the stadium by car because the trains were cancelled. Wheelie bins and old ladies flying up the street, a bit like Twister! Half way up Grey Mare Lane and I heard the tannoy go off at the stadium then in the distance everyone just turned around and walked back. Made it though! Hope there’s no repeat, I want to see a 6-0 with a beach ball blowing about. Come on you blues!

West of Ireland.
Oh nice, whereabouts? I've been to the north many times as my mrs is from there and I've been to see the mbike racing several times. Also Donegal and Dublin. But not as yet the West Coast, it is high up on my bucket list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.