Met Office Weather Observations — The storm is here!

It must have been bad to call the game off the following year :)

Was thinking about that game today, I think there was about 75 mins notice, then when I got home I got a text of the club well after. I hope they give us more notice this time.

I was in Blackpool that day visiting a client and I couldn’t walk forward it was that strong. Must have been 80mph on the coast. Tried to make it to the game but gave up as the traffic was horrendous

The wind seems to have eased up here now (never ridiculously bad, actually), but it's been raining since late morning. And really heavy since 3 or 4 o'clock this afternoon. Probably had an effect on the numbers of those voting in the general election over here today. I haven't braved it outside yet.

One of my mates has just text to say he is in a caravan in Whitby! Fuck that I would be in the closest hotel.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my mates has just text to say he is in a caravan in Whitby! Fuck that I would be in the closet hotel.
schofield2.jpg.cf.jpg

It's raining but it doesn't look like an orangery amber warning jobbie. Maybe the hills are protecting us ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.