Metro link robbing bast........

johnbmcr said:
Blue Punter said:
Were these people who'd travelled to the game on the tram and arrived at the Etihaad without a ticket?

If so, they're effectively getting a £3.10 fine. Which is a lot cheaper than if you got caught anywhere else on their system without a ticket.

If I've misinterpreted it and they were selling return tickets for £6 for people prior to boarding, then that's a disgrace.
were selling return tickets for £6 for people prior to boarding, then that's a disgrace.

EXACTLY THAT selling return tickets for £6 for people prior to boarding a disgrace.[/quote]

I get what you say and it's very decent to warn fellow Blues, but have you notified Metrolink?

I work for metrolink and there's no way u can be charged £6 for a return ticket even if it is the inspectors selling u it instead of going to the ticket machines, they have special machines they have for match day and they are set at a fare of £3 which is 10p more than the ticket machines but it saves u queueing up, if the inspector has issued 2 tickets instead then it's a genuine mistake and if u contact the customer services u will be reimbursed

I DRIVE A BLACK CAB IN CITY CENTER NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE QUEUE FOR FOR BUS OR TRAM £7 TOPS TO GROUND SPLIT 5 WAYS AROUND £1.30 EACH NEVER A CAB SHORTAGE.

meesy62 said:
I DRIVE A BLACK CAB IN CITY CENTER NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE QUEUE FOR FOR BUS OR TRAM £7 TOPS TO GROUND SPLIT 5 WAYS AROUND £1.30 EACH NEVER A CAB SHORTAGE.
We always take a cab, and there are usually 5 of us, although one of them has a bus pass

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.