Metro ticket inspectors

Fucking hell on away days??? Don’t think we ever paid on the train. Or bought out of a service station. Not saying it’s right but it’s what happened

Exactly, done the same, not right people will say but on a day out, if you can get away with free travel and a scran/pint, most will try it on.

Remember many an away at half time go to the order 4 pints beer, handed them over to mates, then ask for a bottle of something, when they go to get it from the fridge just piss off without paying, seen many do it.

Last edited:
On match days I get the tram from Victoria to the ground.
My train ticket allows me to go as far as New Islington.
Have I ever paid the £3 to travel through Holt Town and on to the ground ?
No I haven't.
Match day tram is rammed and I've never seen an inspector one on a tram from Piccadilly Gardens .
I've certainly never heard the call "Tickets Please ".

I think it should be free anyway.
Nothing is "free" though is it? Someone, somewhere has to pay for the vehicles/fuel (if it is a bus), staff, repairs, etc.

The money for this has to come from somewhere. If it is "free" that means it will be paid for with tax money, and those who do not use it/benefit from it will be paying for it. And, or, a reduction in benefits for those who need them, or services elsewhere because the transit system needs the money.

I'm sure the transit system already is on "the public dole" to an extent but to make it "free" will be a very heavy lift for the government budget which is probably already strained.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.