Metro ticket inspectors

Also worth bearing in mind that so many young people now think it's acceptable to not only carry but use a knife. That thought must cross inspectors minds.
Yeah anyone who works with the public whether you are an inspector or an MP is in some sort of danger when you’re giving out bad news to the wrong person.
People who lose the facility to lose normal human facility to reason can be dangerous to deal with.

Don’t understand that. If both machines were knackered how are you expected to purchase?
They will know from their technology if machines were out of order and if so should have allowed you the chance to buy a ticket at your point of arrival.
Apparently I've since found out I should have pressed a button on the machine to inform 'central office' I couldn't buy a ticket so they had a record of my attempt if I was stopped.

Both machines were fucked when I left so I don't know if that facility was even available but on my return later that night 1 machine was working so I couldn't even take pictorial evidence to support my case not that they'd have come down on my side anyway.

Exactly, done the same, not right people will say but on a day out, if you can get away with free travel and a scran/pint, most will try it on.

Remember many an away at half time go to the order 4 pints beer, handed them over to mates, then ask for a bottle of something, when they go to get it from the fridge just piss off without paying, seen many do it.

As a kid at Maine Rd, I remember being taught to pour the beer & it leave it out of reach, by my Mum, before it was paid for.

I was taught that unscrupulous people existed by a wise old head!

Apparently I've since found out I should have pressed a button on the machine to inform 'central office' I couldn't buy a ticket so they had a record of my attempt if I was stopped.

Both machines were fucked when I left so I don't know if that facility was even available but on my return later that night 1 machine was working so I couldn't even take pictorial evidence to support my case not that they'd have come down on my side anyway.
Aah right didn't know about that button. Similar to the "Promise to Pay" scheme on train station platforms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.