Micah Retires, Will Work for City & BBC MoTD

as much as I like the guy I can’t see Micah saying anything that is controversial or offering any controversial opinions I can see him just sitting on the fence. he’s got vanilla written all over him. hope he proves me wrong.

as much as I like the guy I can’t see Micah saying anything that is controversial or offering any controversial opinions I can see him just sitting on the fence. he’s got vanilla written all over him. hope he proves me wrong.
I hope his infectious laughter and sense of humour comes across, as well as his Man City bias. There are plenty of others that can offer controversy and insight.

Doesn't seem that long ago since when he leapt into the air like a Salmon and banged in that header against Villa in the cup for his debut goal.

I like Micah and glad he's back at the club as he's a positive figure to have around , I'm not so sure about the BBC though but time will tell.

I rate him as a pundit, adds some decent value. Hopefully he goes towards breaking the strangehold ex Rags and Dippers have over the media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.