Micah Retires, Will Work for City & BBC MoTD

Similar story. Walking away from Villa Park absolutely buzzing about the last minute equaliser and was getting txts saying Micah has just swore on the BBC haha!
Had bruises all over my shins and ended 3 or 4 rows in front of my seat when that header went in. Great night.

Top away end, all game....but especially after 90+4!

MicahRichards on the 6-1 win over Manchester United: "As a youth, United were always better than City. So when we turned it round and went to Old Trafford and won 6-1, it's just an unbelievable feeling. It's what dreams are made of really..."

"I know it's cliché saying that, but we'd gone from, when I'd just broke through, fighting relegation and then to be fighting for a league it's just unbelievable!"

MicahRichards on @FinallyMario: "Me and Mario are like best friends! There was one incident - we were playing 5-a-side and we were losing. He swore at me in Italian, and I knew what he meant. You know what Mario was like, he was just lazy wasn't he..."

"His man kept running off and scoring, and he kept trying to blame everyone else - because I was losing, and I like winning, I saw red and just went for him. Lescott, Milner, Hart, all held me back. But that was only one incident."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.