Micah Richards (2014/15)

Re: Micah Richards - Why I had To Leave City

BlueSkyBlue said:
Blue Note said:
Top man is Micah. Wish him all the best. Once a blue always a blue.

Hate to point it out

Do you still look out for City's results?

Richards: "Yeah, of course. I followed Arsenal as a kid,

He still refers to City as we. He gave all for our club and still looks out for us. So what if he supported Arsenal as a kid. How was he to know he would end up at City?

Sagna isn't an improvement.

Corky said:
Yeah, so far Sagna has been shite to be honest, which is strange because he was last season solid for Arsenal. Atleast he is available and not on the treatment table.

I remember Micah playing in the Semi or the Final of the Youth Cup, the season we won it. He was head and shoulders better than anybody on the pitch. His potential materialised for the next few seasons, he was solid and quick, and then he got injured. And he's got injured on a regular basis and it allows replacements to come in and secure their place.

MeatHunterrr said:
Corky said:
Yeah, so far Sagna has been shite to be honest, which is strange because he was last season solid for Arsenal. Atleast he is available and not on the treatment table.

Yet another player not afforded time to settle into a new environment before our resident experts write him off kept Ribery quiet the other night

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I remember Micah playing in the Semi or the Final of the Youth Cup, the season we won it. He was head and shoulders better than anybody on the pitch. His potential materialised for the next few seasons, he was solid and quick, and then he got injured. And he's got injured on a regular basis and it allows replacements to come in and secure their place.

Don't mean to be pedantic, but we lost the final to Liverpool in 2006
One of Stuart Pearce's big cock ups. The first leg was on a Friday evening at Liverpool and he took Micah out of the youth team to play in a meaningless end of season 1st team game the following day at West Ham (0-0 draw if I recall)

Lost the 1st leg 3-0 and Micah returned for the 2nd leg and inspired City to a 2-0 win, battering the Scousers but just unable to get the 3rd....
Had Micah played in the 1st leg it could have been all so different.

grim up north said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Corky said:

Yet another player not afforded time to settle into a new environment before our resident experts write him off kept Ribery quiet the other night
Correct, not to mention that being available to actually play is a million per cent improvement on someone who was permanently crocked.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:

Don't mean to be pedantic, but we lost the final to Liverpool in 2006
One of Stuart Pearce's big cock ups. The first leg was on a Friday evening at Liverpool and he took Micah out of the youth team to play in a meaningless end of season 1st team game the following day at West Ham (0-0 draw if I recall)

Lost the 1st leg 3-0 and Micah returned for the 2nd leg and inspired City to a 2-0 win, battering the Scousers but just unable to get the 3rd....
Had Micah played in the 1st leg it could have been all so different.

Personally (no matter what the game) I think the first team should come first over a youth team match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.