Micah Richards needs time off

JOGAMIGMOG

Team supported
Manchester City, England and Levante Union Deportiva
He's burnt himself out I reckon and he's suffered a huge lack of confidence since being dropped by England. If I was Hughes I'd send him off on holiday for a couple of weeks to get away from football completely and to give him chance to get his head together and come back focussed on doing the business for us again.

Ned can deputise in the meanwhile no probs. What do ya reckon folks?

Totally. I think if we get a quality CB in January then it'd do him good to have a bit of competition and maybe raise his game to where it should be at the moment. I hope ned comes good too. He looked promising yesterday as ever.

It'll be interesting to see who's our 1st choice CBs in a couple of months. Richards and Dunne are obviously not performing to the standard expected of them.

I don't think many people would complain about sticking Ned in over Richards for a game or two. Ned's a good defender, although poor on the ball he does his job and doesn't go round blaming his errors on other team-mates or kicking off with them.

The Fat el Hombre said:
I don't think many people would complain about sticking Ned in over Richards for a game or two. Ned's a good defender, although poor on the ball he does his job and doesn't go round blaming his errors on other team-mates or kicking off with them.
I thought he was quite good on the ball before his last injury. I thought he played the ball nicely to the midfield when he could and tried not to hoof it upfield very much.

Nedum had a good 2nd half yesterday, although the game was in the bag.

Richards has struggled for form, but we all know what he is capable of

lionheart said:
So what happens if Nedum gets injured while Micah is in the Bahamas? A spell on the bench would be a more prudent incentive.

Well then we stick Tal Ben Haim in instead. The chances are he wouldn't be injured though. 2 weeks out now will benefit us right through until the Uefa Cup Final!

Sheikh Django said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
I thought he was quite good on the ball before his last injury. I thought he played the ball nicely to the midfield when he could and tried not to hoof it upfield very much.

It's mroe his control of the ball that I was getting at

JOGAMIGMOG said:
lionheart said:
So what happens if Nedum gets injured while Micah is in the Bahamas? A spell on the bench would be a more prudent incentive.

Well then we stick Tal Ben Haim in instead. The chances are he wouldn't be injured though. 2 weeks out now will benefit us right through until the Uefa Cup Final!
To pinch a line from 'Assault on Precinct 13' (the original, not the shitty remake); "You can't argue with a confident man!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.