Micah Richards - Something to say...

LCBblue

Give the lad a break! Reading through other threads makes me furious! Some of you are a disgrace to the club!

This is out biggest season yet and he's got swine flu, we should be backing him, I bet he wants to get fit and back to his best as much as many City fans do!

So what I'm saying is get of the lads back and get behind him, he is still a good player, he just needs to realise that he still needs to work hard!!

Some of you need to take a look at yourselves, and think about what your spouting about one of our best young players!

Grow up, and give him the support he needs at the moment!!!! :P

All players start this season with a clean slate. BUT, he needs improve 100% on last season. He'll know that.

FAR to many so called fans where on his back last season,even though we all knew he was played out of his prefered possition.
hes a kid, hes had one bad season,HE IS ENGLANDS AND CITYS FUTURE, get off his back or he might never recover, ok hes had some KIDDY moments in his young but developing life.
he will be back, but if you distroy his fragile confidence he will never realise his true potencial,coz at present thats all it is ''potencial''

LCBblue said:
Give the lad a break! Reading through other threads makes me furious! Some of you are a disgrace to the club!

This is out biggest season yet and he's got swine flu, we should be backing him, I bet he wants to get fit and back to his best as much as many City fans do!

So what I'm saying is get of the lads back and get behind him, he is still a good player, he just needs to realise that he still needs to work hard!!

Some of you need to take a look at yourselves, and think about what your spouting about one of our best young players!

goodpost.gif

The other thread on Richards was embarrassing for many of the people on it. In fact I was embarrassed for them.

It is strange the way people will get on a players back (who had switched positions multiple times) when he has a bad spell.

I though he became much better towards the end of the season. Especially after the allegid "bust-up" with Hughes.

lets not forget he is the youngest ever right back to have played for England. He is still only a kid and lots of youngsters make mistakes. Don't ask me to make a list of all the mistakes i made at 19. Mind you some of them would make me laugh again!!!

allblues09 said:
LCBblue said:

goodpost.gif

The other thread on Richards was embarrassing for many of the people on it. In fact I was embarrassed for them.

It is strange the way people will get on a players back (who had switched positions multiple times) when he has a bad spell.

I thought he became much better towards the end of the season. Especially after the allegid "bust-up" with Hughes.

Thanks mate, I just think that its embarrassing for we City fans for one of OUR players to get htis sort of abuse! Its ludicrous!

allblues09 said:
LCBblue said:

goodpost.gif

I thought he became much better towards the end of the season. Especially after the allegid "bust-up" with Hughes.

Thanks mate, I just think that its embarrassing for we City fans for one of OUR players to get htis sort of abuse! Its ludicrous!

lets not forget he is the youngest ever right back to have played for England. He is still only a kid and lots of youngsters make mistakes. Don't ask me to make a list of all the mistakes i made at 19. Mind you some of them would make me laugh again!!!

Its not just Richards it happens to everyone, Dunne, Elano, Cacedo, De Jong, eaven Robhinio had quite a bit of stick in the winter

its spot on, the thing that annoys me is that one minute there cheerin them and the next callin them back 2 cheerin them! the way i see it is if u wear a city shirt u get support even if ur the crapest player eva!! it annoyed me so much about dunnie yea he had a poor season but quite alot ov games he kept us in it and hes been a great captain and player for us and i will be sad to see him leave if he does!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.