Micah Richards the pundit

I know Micah has his critics, but he is miles ahead of Cashley, who is fucking dire.

He was poor the first time I saw him, and he hasn’t improved at all since.

Loved his story about going out drinking with Silva and the lads in LA... to be honest, hearing that Silva was the best at holding his drink doesn't surprise me at all despite his size

I know Micah has his critics, but he is miles ahead of Cashley, who is fucking dire.

He was poor the first time I saw him, and he hasn’t improved at all since.
Not a great comparison , Ashley is illiterate, he struggles to put a sentence together.

Raise his standards to match lamb to the slaughter carragher spat at your daughter, what planet?
I certainly don't condone what Carragher did. I am as surprised as anyone that he kept his job. There are a few like Rio and Keane who have made a few indiscretions too. United and Liverpool players have been regulars on tv for as long as I can recall.
I would just prefer to see Micah give unbiased and informative punditry.
Yesterday he started off saying Foden was the best young player around but by the time he had finished he said Mount was better than him.
I would prefer to see less of the cartwheels, poking fun at Keane and serenading Carragher with a rendition of "Blue Moon"
Maybe its an age thing as my son and grandkids think this is great fun and love when he laughs out loud.
I just can't take him seriously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.