micah richards

mammutly said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
mammutly said:
He's being played out of position. He should be a forward, like in the last 10 minutes against the rags. I predicted it years ago.

Congratulations - you've been consistently wrong for such a long time....................

I like to think outside the box

I'd run it up the flagpole and see who salutes :)

Aguero_Element said:
do we think he will be fit for sunday?

got him in my fantasy league, get some assists micah ! then aguero or silva can score, preferably aguero as he is my captain, take note !

I mentioned that I had Rooney as my captain on the matchday forum and got absolutely crucified by around 20 posters. Run while you still can! At least you've got City players.

mammutly said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
mammutly said:
He's being played out of position. He should be a forward, like in the last 10 minutes against the rags. I predicted it years ago.

Congratulations - you've been consistently wrong for such a long time....................

I like to think outside the box
But the box is full of frogs!

The guy is super!

Leaps like a salmon too!

Top player for the team and def hope he's fit for the spuds game we need him to keep Bale in check.

mick10 said:
The guy is super!

Leaps like a salmon too!

Top player for the team and def hope he's fit for the spuds game we need him to keep Bale in check.
See Bale playing on the right this season. I am not sure where Spurs will play him

If City keep good possession then that's the best way to stop him

Marvin said:
mick10 said:
The guy is super!

Leaps like a salmon too!

See Bale playing on the right this season. I am not sure where Spurs will play him

If City keep good possession then that's the best way to stop him

True.It's the team that keeps Bale quiet and not just one man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.