micah richards

i agree, richards has improved amazingly in the last few weeks! but thinking about it, when has richards ever had a bad game for us?

Puppet Master Silva said:
Joe_mcfc said:
i agree, richards has improved amazingly in the last few weeks! but thinking about it, when has richards ever had a bad game for us?

You've not been a fan for long have you?

I know, for 2 seasons it was hard to pick a decent game he had!

WTGD!! said:
Joe_mcfc said:

And he was in the Sun "Roasting" a girl on camera. Glad he sorted his act out though he seems a top lad.

WTGD!! said:

And he was in the Sun "Roasting" a girl on camera. Glad he sorted his act out though he seems a top lad.
i like him even more now!!

notts blue said:
WTGD!! said:

i like him even more now!!

It was in the News of The World but they are gone and you can't browse their old articles. I'll be damned if I'm clicking any of the links I don't want to watch it haha.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=micah+richards+roasting+shame&oq=micah+richards+roasting&aq=3v&aqi=g3g-v1&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=1275l5828l0l8086l27l25l2l11l11l0l381l1514l1.0.3.2l6l0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q= ... .0.3.2l6l0</a>

Great player but one day he's going to do himself a serious injury if he doesn't stop flying through the air like a mad man. Usually once a game, I have to look away because I think he's going to break his neck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.