Micah Richards

Down to Pellegrini to now judge which player is best suited against each team we face, nothing between either player in my opinion.

Played really well and looked awesome going forward. However did his usual trick of falling asleep and leaving his man too many times for my liking.

We have the perfect balance at RB. Zabba and Richards both have different qualities but you can trust them both in big games. Wish i could say the same about the Left side with Kolarov.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Played very well today, has so much pace. Will be hard to pick between him and zaba for the RB spot

If Navas plays then Richards has to play. They looked awesome together.

I expect horses for courses through the season. I would suggest if Milly plays then so does Zabs as they are more solid but Richards and Navas going forward looked superb today.

Rascal said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Played very well today, has so much pace. Will be hard to pick between him and zaba for the RB spot

If Navas plays then Richards has to play. They looked awesome together.

I expect horses for courses through the season. I would suggest if Milly plays then so does Zabs as they are more solid but Richards and Navas going forward looked superb today.

Agreed, both will get plenty of game time depending on the opposition but it was good to see Micah do so well today.

Great to see Micah back and looking quick. He's still first choice for me. What's interesting though, is that Zab's attacking limitations won't matter greatly with navas in front of him.

Didsbury Dave said:
Great to see Micah back and looking quick. He's still first choice for me. What's interesting though, is that Zab's attacking limitations won't matter greatly with navas in front of him.
Thought he was brilliant,those marauding runs of his,linked up superbly with navas...

The pacy Navas-Richards combination will be deadly.

I'm foaming at the mouth already.

Can't wait for the season to begin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.