skybluepete said:
karen7 said:
skybluepete said:
Wow !!
Where is that comment ??
Is this a witchunt or what !!!
He made a comment about koshelny.

Calm down
He has tweeted a lot of nice things about the arses,he definately supports them and imo is saying come and get me

What do you mean calm down, im calm , im not one of the many having a pop at one of our longest serving players over shitty tweets.
Read all the players tweets and you'll find lots to be upset about.
Im done with this thread, the moment a topic pops up with micah's name in the title the haters emerge to make a barrage of pathetic , over the top comments and then try to disguise it by including " i love Micah but"in their comment,, there's no buts, admit it " Micah haters " - simple as that .
The lad is obviously frustrated, he wants to play- do we as supporters understand or have any sympathy with him ?
Anyone who's played at any level of the game will know how frustrating it is to be constantly overlooked .

I can't speak for anyone else but i wish he would stay and get properly fit and play but we have to deal with the facts,he can't stay fit and we can't keep running zab into the ground,he needs proper backup

Delboy352 said:
He had the potential to become England's right back for many a year, but unfortunately for him we sold SWP to Chelsea. They were a joy to watch together and Micah rampaging forward was complemented by SWP covering for him. Unfortunately, this is the kind of player he needs to bring out the best in him. Milner is that kind of player, but without the speed of SWP. Unfortunately, Navas isn't the kind of player he can play with. When he has played this season, he has looked like a deer caught in the headlights in that he seems to want to bomb forward, but then he stops and thinks about whether he should go forward - usually looking toward the bench - and the move is lost. His work these days, when he does bomb forward seem to be doing a swan dive near or in the area, then jogging back while the defensive midfield/Kompany have to cover for him (unless Milner is playing). He fell out of favour with Mancini with his "we didn't know what we were doing" remark when he went for 3 at the back as we had done pre-season when Micah was injured, but could not adapt his game which was more down to injury and lack of time on the training pitch more than anything else, but still a stupid remark to make...

And to cap it all, as an England fan, if Johnson and Walker are the answer to the right back question, then that shows how far he has fallen as neither of them are fit to tie his laces if he really did get his act together...

Hate to be a dick but SWP had already left for Chelsea by the time Micah made his proper debit against Charlton midway through the following season....

Micah is probably the last link to what we once were. I'd say most calling him out are of the younger generation who think the world revolves around twitter and facebook. Players playing for the club they support are quite rare. If he is as some say an Arsenal fan then it's understandable if he is leaving they would be his preferred option. Disgraceful the way Milner celerated baros goal in this clip too. Micah will always have a place in true city supporters hearts.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu0wBFBSnls[/video]

"the right way" = giving youth players a chance.

Wasn't Micah given a chance with us ? The club could have bought a £20 million right back a long time ago but chose to keep Micah. And if it wasn't for his injuries, he'd be regular.

Please send the guy to the reserves until his contracts ends, ktxbai.

Over looked? Not rated by Pellegrini? Come off it he's been crock for the majority of the season & and truelly awful when available. If he was so overlooked and under rated by Pellegrini why would he start him for the 1st Bayern game?
Getting sick of his feeling sorry himself attitude over the last few months, he just needs to grow a pair & work his arse off, he doesn't have exactly far to look to see what patience and hard graft can achieve.

berniethebusman said:
Over looked? Not rated by Pellegrini? Come off it he's been crook for the majority of the season & and truelly awful when available. If he was so overlooked and under rated by Pellegrini why would he start him for the 1st Bayern game?
Getting sick of his feeling sorry himself attitude over the last few months, he just needs to grow a pair & work his arse off, he doesn't have exactly far to look to see what patience and hard graft can achieve.

A crook

What fucking planet are you on

Rascal said:
berniethebusman said:
Over looked? Not rated by Pellegrini? Come off it he's been crook for the majority of the season & and truelly awful when available. If he was so overlooked and under rated by Pellegrini why would he start him for the 1st Bayern game?

A crook

What fucking planet are you on

Think he means crock

I can understand people going on about his loyalty etc. in this thread and having a go at people for having a go at Micah, I was really annoyed when people started talking about selling him after some of his poor performances earlier this season but that comment he made is totally unnecessary. I've sensed for a while that someone (aka Sturridge) has been spouting shite in his ear and he's listened to it. That and with Lescott leaving has made him a bit bitter and he seems to have forgotten what this club is to him (no matter what he says). Arsenal have done in the past exactly what we're doing now so for starters his comment is bollocks. Secondly that remark is only made to have a dig at other clubs, there is no other intention of using it. What Sebastion has said is right, if he's not careful he could be leaving on a sour note with a lot of our fans. It's a shame he has got caught up in his mates' business rather than thinking for himself and acting professionally.

skybluepete said:
karen7 said:
skybluepete said:
Wow !!
Where is that comment ??
Is this a witchunt or what !!!
He made a comment about koshelny.

Calm down
He has tweeted a lot of nice things about the arses,he definately supports them and imo is saying come and get me

What do you mean calm down, im calm , im not one of the many having a pop at one of our longest serving players over shitty tweets.
Read all the players tweets and you'll find lots to be upset about.
Im done with this thread, the moment a topic pops up with micah's name in the title the haters emerge to make a barrage of pathetic , over the top comments and then try to disguise it by including " i love Micah but"in their comment,, there's no buts, admit it " Micah haters " - simple as that .
The lad is obviously frustrated, he wants to play- do we as supporters understand or have any sympathy with him ?
Anyone who's played at any level of the game will know how frustrating it is to be constantly overlooked .

No organization with any value would allow an employee to act in this way without repercussion. To say otherwise, or make excuses for it, regardless of affection, is naive. I've seen people terminated for similar public comments. I am not saying that should occur here but it was very, very poor decision making from him. That has always been my point (if you read my comments).

I'm not angry, I am very disappointed. And I do follow quite a few of the players and the mature ones do not act out in this way (read through Vinny's timeline, he is absolute class). It was juvenile—I just don't understand how you can argue it was not. Perhaps argue it is not as important as we are making it. Or that he didn't really think through what it meant. But to say it is ok just because you, I, and everyone can understand why he is upset is puzzling.

I'll stop arguing it now, as I am not going to change your mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.